Call for Abstracts from Overseas
Abstract submission period
March 15 (Mon), 2021 – May 18 (Tue), until 15:00, 2021
Basic information for online abstract submission
- The abstract submission form requires a Web browser of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Netscape, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome. Please use the latest version of browsers.
- Your e-mail address is required for online abstract submission. Please make sure your e-mail address is valid so that we can contact you.
- All general presentation will be oral presentation.
After abstract submission, we will ask you to send PowerPoint data with sound.
- Confirmations for submission and notifications of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the registered address. Please make sure that the presenting author receives the messages.
Guideline for abstract submission and eligibility
- The contents of the abstracts should be original and unpublished/unpresented work. Submission must be send to the secretariat office (email@example.com).
* Faxed submissions will not be accepted!
- Download the abstract & application form and sample abstract (PDF).
- Abstract and application form must be filled in English.
- Abstract title: Less than 50 words
- Abstract body: Less than 450 words
- Do not include any figures, charts, illustrations and photographs.
- Please be sure to check errors and misspelling before submitting your abstract.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Program exactly as you submitted.
- If your data is heavy to send by e-mail, please use "FilePost" application (https://filepost.io/) to send it to the secretariat.
- When the abstract submission is completed, the first author will be recieved a confirmation of registration by e-mail from the Meeting-Secretariat. (If e-mail is not received within 1 week, please contact the Meeting-Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The 27th JSGCT Scientific Program Committee will review all abstracts end of May 2021 and first authors will be notified with the results by the middle of June 2021.
- Confirmation for submission and notifications of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the registered address. Please make sure your e-mail address is valid to receive the messages.
Eligibility for submission
- For first or presenting authors who are Non-Japanese citizens and residing outside of Japan are not reqired to be a member of JSGCT.
- For first or presenting authors who are Japanese citizens and Non-Japanese citizens residing in Japan, must be a member of JSGCT.
To become a member, please visit http://jsgct.jp/ABOUT-JSGT/about-jsgt1.html.
- The abstract category which relates best should be selected from the list of topics given in the application form.
- Oral presentations for Symposia, Educational Lectures, Plenary Sessions must be made in English. Other Oral sessions can either be in English or Japanese.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
For oral presentations, please include a slide disclosing the state of COI in your PowerPoint presentation by using the sample templates.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Secretariat Office of jsgct2021
c/o SK Apex Plan Co., Ltd.
SS Bldg. 5F, 1-8-6 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0041, Japan
E-mail : email@example.com